The Diplomat – Bucharest presents on March 26th, 2015, at Intercontinental Hotel, the ROMANIAN OUTSOURCING SUMMIT AND AWARDS 2015, an elite event that brings to attention the evolution of the local services sector and specific solutions to improve its development.
- Romanian outsourcing overview, business process outsourcing, insourcing
- What are 2015 trends in outsourcing and shared services?
- Financial incentives: what are the current state aid schemes for the development of the outsourcing industry
- Outsourcing opportunities in Tier 2 and 3 Romanian cities
- What should Romania capitalize on in the context where cheap labor cost is no longer an asset
- What are the main aspects foreign investors seek in a country? What are the requirements the country meets and what should Romania emphasise on further?
- What are the main 2015 challenges of the local players have to face?
- How important is the partnership between companies and educational system and how can it be enhanced?
- Newest trends: how can Rapid Process Automation increase the company’s efficiency and eliminate human error
Agenda & Speakers
ROMANIAN OUTSOURCING LANDSCAPE, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
- Amalia Sterescu, Senior Business Consultant, Outsourcing Advisors
- Radu Puchiu, Secretary of State, Government of Romania
- Varujan Pambuccian, Member of the Commission for Information Technology and Communications of the Chamber of Deputies
- Mihaela Apostoleanu, Support Sales and Business Operations Director at Oracle
- Iulian Sorescu, Associated Partner, Head of Financial Department, Noerr Finance & Tax
- Crina Ilie, Vice President, Human Resources – Genpact Europe.
- Teodor Blidarus, Vice President ANIS, Managing Partner – Softelligence
- Roxana Tesiu, Europe HR Head at Wipro Technologies
ROMANIA, AN OUTSOURCING ATTRACTION FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES AND ROMANIAN ENTREPRENEURS
- Teodor Blidarus, Vicepresident ANIS
- Francesca Postolache, Partner, Audit Services, PwC Romania • Board Member of ABSL
- Alexandru Tulai, President Cluj IT Cluster
- Dan Zaharia, Senior Leasing Consultant, EXTIND Management
Romania is one of Europe’s most important destinations for business services investors, such as BPO, ITO or SSC suppliers, a sector worth currently roughly 1.2 billion Euro, with more than 60,000 employees. Although registering constant growth on the local market in the past few years, the business services industry experiences several challenges that hinder its proper development.